There are two types of thankless water heater namely thankless electric water heaters and Thankless gas water heaters. Have a look below at some of the comparison of the advantages and disadvantage of installing each of them.
Tankless Electric Water Heaters
- The tankless electric water heater typically has more than one heating component and these elements offer a high heat production. Thankless electric water heaters entail less power. Moreover, they do not stock up water and heat the water instantaneously at the same time as it flows through the element.
- Tankless electric water heaters are offered in two different models. One is flow-controlled and the other one is known as thermostatic.
- These days a wide variety of tankless electric water heaters with the most sophisticated technology and features are available in the marketplace. They are suitable for kitchen sinks as well as laundry areas when used in a residential setting.
- The main disadvantage of tankless electric water heaters is that they entail electric power.
- They cannot generate high flow rates.